WorkFlowy is an incredible organizational tool that you can use to create interactive lists and outlines to help you in your personal and professional life.
The application is a text-based list creation application that lets you create different nested bulleted lists that help you make sure that all of your important tasks and thoughts are stored safely for when you want to look at them.
Some other features that this application has to offer are:
- Navigation features that you can use to see to see what’s at a high node or what’s at a low node in your list
- Search features with filters so that you can see exactly what you want
- The application also lets you choose between a bullet or a board layout, depending on what you want
- You can also toggle on or off the completed lists so that you can see the work that you have completed
- The interactive UI also lets you traverse the whole application from the front page to the last quite easily
The application also helps you to store a lot of information quickly and in an organized way, so that you can easily see that information in the future.
Naturally, when the application is so incredibly feature-packed, there is a real struggle to find the perfect alternatives for it, but in this article, we are going to do just that.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the best alternatives that you can use instead of WorkFlowy in 2021 and find out how they can be more beneficial for you instead of WorkFlowy.
Top 6 Alternatives to WorkFlowy
Let’s take a look at all of these WorkFlowy alternatives in detail and find out how they can be as beneficial as the app in question.
Being one of the best project management applications on the market right now, nTask is an incredible list creation application that you can use to store your thoughts and tasks in such a way that you can review them later whenever you want.
The application also helps you to manage your tasks in such a way that everything is prioritized to be more efficient and instantly workable so that all of your tasks and projects are destined to shine.
- Project management to look after all of your projects and their development processes
- Risk management to make sure that all of your projects are safe from any risks and scope creeps
- To-do list creation to store tasks and thoughts related to those projects or even used as a general storage
- Time management to manage all of the tasks and processes according to the time allocated to them
- There is a free trial of the software available for this incredible application so that if you want to check it out before purchasing the subscription, you can
- The paid subscription of this incredible application starts at $3 which includes many different task management and project management features to get you through your normal project development processes
Try the best Workflowy alternative
Manage tasks, resources, projects, and create Gantt charts. Sign up today!
Todoist is an incredible WorkFlowy alternative that helps you create to-do lists to organize your personal and professional life.
The application also is a task management software that lets its users free their minds by providing them with a consistent and effective way to remember all of their dates and times and also helps them to list all of the tasks that they have to perform.
- Task management to make sure that the users have all of their tasks and processes that they have to perform in their personal and professional life, in control
- You can also share and collaborate on all of the work that you perform using the application
- Make interactive to-do lists to store all of the thoughts and tasks that you need to be saved
- Multiple priorities to make sure that your team understands what they have to do first so that the company gains more value
- Project Templates to help you start your work easily and effectively
- There is a free trial available of Todoist that helps you check out the interface before you buy the subscription
- The Premium subscription of Todoist starts at $28.99/year that consists of all of the features that the application has to offer
Taskade is an all-in-one collaboration tool that is quite beneficial for all the remote teams that are working around the world. The application helps users to easily capture their ideas and brings projects back to life.
- Night Mode
- Views & Templates
- Video & Voice Calls
- Push Notifications
- Recurring Tasks
- Themes & Backgrounds
- Due Dates & Reminders
- Team Chat
- Real-time Syncing
- Mobile & Desktop Apps
- There are two plans that the application has to offer, and they are Free and the Pro plan which is priced at $10/month
Another project application on the list that can help you make some innovative and interactive to-do lists is Trello. The application is a powerful organizational tool that is not limited to projects and tasks.
It is quite a visual tool that you can use to keep everything that you want to work on, right in front of you, so that you can get the work done in no time at all.
- Drag and drop functionality
- Real-time sync
- Easy uploading of files and attachments
- Free or zero pricing for the basic service
- In-line editing
- Checklists, with a progress meter
- Data filtering
- There is no free trial for you if you want to check out the magic of the application before buying the subscription
- If you want to buy the subscription of the application and want to enter the world of task management that will greatly help you, then you need to spend $9.99/user/month
5. Google Keep
Google Keep is an incredible WorkFlowy alternative that allows you to easily write notes, create different checklists and to-do lists, and also makes sure that you don’t miss any of the reminders that you set for yourselves.
The application is a free app that syncs with almost all of the different devices that you have on your person at all times.
- Meeting Notes
- Task Tagging
- Handwriting Recognition
- Notes Management
- To-Do List
- The application is free to use which means that you don’t have to pay anything for all of the features that the tool has to offer
Notion is an all-in-one workspace that takes care of all of your databases, notes, wikis, and tasks. The tool also has a flexible structure which is perfect for creating and managing content at a quick pace.
You can also connect all of your favorite apps with your notion pages so that you don’t have any issues when you want to work on multiple apps at the same time without any hurdles.
- Filters to make sure that you find everything that you are searching
- Android and iOS apps so that you can work on any type of device that you have on your person at all times
- Smart notifications to keep you updated about everything that happens in the interface
- Intelligent Grouping
- Question surfacing
- Intelligence Layer/ Auto learning
- Highlighting of important emails
- Smart Multi-Swiping
- This WorkFlowy alternative offers an incredible free trial that allows you to check out some of the amazing features that the application has to offer, all without paying a single dime to the company
- If you want to avail of the full version of the application that consists of every single trick that the tool has up its sleeve, then you have to pay $5/month to the company
These were our top picks for the best WorkFlowy alternatives that you can use in 2021. As with every other application in the market, you might have a different opinion when it comes to these alternatives because not every application is perfect for everyone.
So, if you think that you have some other application that you want to be listed in the article, and be mentioned properly in our table of contents, then write to us and we will check it out ASAP and decide whether or not it will make the cut.