Podio is an extremely amazing project management software that helps a lot of different businesses all around the world. This application and a lot of other collaborative applications like it, help the managers and the team members to communicate with their peers and colleagues.
But as with any other application in the organizational paradigm, Podio has an incredible list of different alternatives that the project managers in the industry can use to manage their project development teams. Let’s see them right now.
Best 8 Podio Alternatives
Here is a list of different alternatives that we are going to talk about in this article.
- Microsoft Project
Let’s take a look at all of them in detail, and find out how they are different from Podio, and how we can use them to our advantage.
nTask is one of the best project management software out there in the market right now. The application is a task management and project management tool that you can use for all of your project management processes.
The application is a great Podio alternative that helps you to collaborate and communicate with your project development team through comments and other meeting management features. Let’s take a look at some other features of nTask that can help you in your work.
- Activity Tracking
- Task Management
- Project Management
- File Sharing
- Gantt/Timeline View
- Activity Management
- Approval Process Control
- Communication Management
- File Management
- Issue Management
- Basic free plan
- Free Trial is available for Premium and Business plan
- The paid pricing for this amazing Podio alternative starts at $3/month
Try the best Podio alternative now
Manage projects, teams, tasks, timesheets, and more in one app. Sign up now!
- Get Started for Free
Basecamp application is one of the best online project management tools on the market right now. The application is very simple and intuitive to use and many of the offices don’t even have to hire expensive professionals to come and teach their team to use the software, because of it.
One of the best things about this software is that it does not have dodgy pricing plans to make the client pay more money. It has a flat fee of $99 which gives the client access to any and every feature that the application has to offer.
- Set Priorities
- To-Do List
- Document Management
- Messaging or Instant Messaging
- Social Collaboration Platform
- Resources Allocation and Forecasting
- Add Recurring Tasks
- Task History
- Create Teams/Groups
- RSS Feed
- Issue History
- Free trial is available for users wanting to check out the software first
- The application has a single pricing plan where you pay $99 and get the whole arsenal of features that the application has to offer
3. Microsoft Project
Another Podio alternative on the list that can help make sure that all of your project management processes are well taken care of, is Microsoft Project.
The application is a cloud-based project management tool that helps manage project portfolio investments and delivers them perfectly with the intended business value, according to the market standards.
- Simplify IT management
- Communicate in real-time
- Deliver projects successfully
- Access from virtually anywhere
- Deliver projects successfully
- Project Portfolio Management
- Work seamlessly across tools
- Stay organized
- Improve everyday collaboration
- Select optimal portfolios
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check out the tool before buying one of the pricing plans of the software
- There are many different pricing plans for you and your business, and they start from $7/user/month to $1,159.99
- If you want a server set-up, then you need to contact the company, so that they create a custom subscription for you
Avaza is an incredible project management tool that allows you to run and manage all of your project management activities perfectly. You can access this incredible software from any mobile device, and enjoy so many different features that extend the software’s functionality even further.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that this incredible Podio alternative has to offer.
- Invoices and online billing
- Partial payments
- Project budgeting
- Project progress dashboards
- Support for split payments across invoices
- Timesheet entry and billing
- File sharing and collaboration
- Online payments
- PayPal payment integration
- Project management
- Scrum project burndown charts
- Task management
- There is a free version and a free trial available for you if you want to check out the software with limited functionality
- The paid pricing for this incredible Podio alternative starts at $9.95/month
Another amazing project management software that helps make sure that you don’t miss Podio anymore for your project development process, is Smartsheet. The application provides an incredibly innovative set of features that help to improve your collaboration on projects and different processes.
Here are some other features that this Podio alternative has to offer.
- Update Requests
- Sharing of information, in order to increase collaboration
- Filters to make the search operations more effective
- Resource Management
- Admin Tools
- Custom Branding
- Forms creation and management
- Alerts and Automated Actions
- Activity Log
- Reports management
- There is a free trial of this incredible tool if you want to check it out before throwing money at a subscription
- The paid subscriptions of this amazing tool range from $14/user/month to $25/user/month
- If you want a custom package created for you according to your needs and requirements, you need to contact the company, so that they can generate a custom quote for you
Workzone application is an incredible cloud-based project management solution that has amazing document management features to increase your chances to be an effective project leader and development team.
The application organizes different tasks and subtasks, and also helps to assign different responsibilities to different team members according to their area of expertise.
- Automated reports
- Email alerts
- File versioning
- Full-text search
- Group calendar
- Individual to-do lists
- Project templates
- Approvals workflow
- Custom branding
- Expense tracking
- Flexible permissions
- Gantt chart
- There is no free trial of the software available for use, so if you want to check it out, you need to pay for it
- There are no pricing plans prepared by the company, so if you want to buy a subscription, you need to contact the company so that they can custom generate a quote for you according to your needs and requirements
Asana is probably one of the most popular projects management software on the market right now. The application helps make sure that all of your team members are focused on the milestones that they have to achieve and to complete their everyday goals easily and effectively.
- My Tasks list and Focus Mode
- Get notifications and reminders
- Project Sections and Search Views
- See team members’ tasks and priorities
- Set project permissions
- Comment on tasks
- Email bridge
- Track tasks and add followers
- Multiple workspaces
- Real-time updates
- Set goals, priorities, and due dates
- Project and task creation
- Task dependencies
- There is a free trial of the software available for you if you want to check it out before giving a single dime to the company
- The paid pricing of this incredible Podio alternative starts at $9.99
- If you want a bigger package for your company, then you need to contact the company for a custom quote
Leankit is an incredible project management software/ Podio alternative that allows you to increase the effectiveness of your project management activities and collaboration activities easily.
The application creates incredible visualizations of your team’s tasks and processes so that their progress can be tracked and understood easily.
Here are some of the features that this incredible Podio alternative has to offer.
- Kanban Boards
- Virtual Whiteboards
- Custom Board Templates
- Import Data
- Backlog Management
- Cards in Boards
- Advanced Kanban Capabilities
- Board Editor
- Unlimited Board Sharing
- Multiple Users
- Unlimited Size File Attachment
- Card History
- There is a free trial of the software available for you if you want to make sure that the functionality suits your team’s development style
- The paid plans for this incredible Podio alternative start at $19/user/month
- If you want a bigger plan for your company, then you need to contact the vendor, so that they can custom generate a price quote for you according to your needs and requirements
These were our top picks for the best Podio alternatives on the market right now. If you think that we missed something or if you think that we mentioned something factually incorrect, then write to us and we will get back to you ASAP.