Freedcamp is a free project management software launched in 2010. The software offers a multitude of features at an inexpensive price. It helps PMs keep everything at once place. In this article, we will highlight the best Freedcamp alternatives you can start using today.
With Freedcamp, you can not only manage files, have discussions with your team members, create invoices but can also add extra tools through upgradation. It also allows you to track issues so that you can resolve them in time.
One of the best-selling points of the software is that unlike other options available in the market, Freedcamp is available for free for an unlimited number of users, files, and projects.
But before you place your best on Freedcamp we will advise you to explore all other Freedcamp alternatives so that you can make the right decision for your team. Since you will be investing your capital in the software and will be actively using it for the long-term, it is important that the software provides all the required features and is the perfect fit for your company.
To make it simpler and easier for you, we have curated a list of the best Freedcamp alternatives in this article. So, all you have to do is to read through this post and identify the Freedcamp alternative that suits you best.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the available options.
The Top 9 Best Freedcamp Alternatives to Try in 2023
We have made a list of the top 9 best Freedcamp alternatives. Take a look at all the available options and their pricing, this way you will be able to make a better decision for yourself, your team, and your company.
nTask is the dark horse of the project management world that has recently emerged on the scene and stolen the limelight with the best of the best project management features and very reasonable pricing.
Its easy-to-use interface and appealing design make it one of the best picks for PMs. As one of the best alternatives to Freedcamp, nTask does not disappoint in terms of robust collaborative features and efficient project management.
With nTask, you can manage your projects, tasks, issues, meetings, risks and also, time-track the developments in your project. You can avail all these features at an incredibly low price and quickly adapt to nTask’s user interface.
- Comprehensive project management with which you can not only plan your projects but can also effectively communicate with your team members, track task progress, and visualize the progress via Gantt charts and Kanban boards.
- Task management allows you to plan your tasks with to-do lists and task dependencies along with resource allocation, task tracking, and task visualization.
- Smooth organization and communication via Kanban boards. In addition, you can customize statuses, set priority statuses for each task, and use built-in templates for your projects.
- Gantt charts allow you to schedule tasks, meetings and manage every aspect of your project in a single platform.
- Efficient team management with the ability to control access, and personalization for better efficiency.
- With time tracking software, you can plan and budget your projects. An automatic web timer helps you work from a unified platform so that you do not have to juggle between different apps and platforms.
- You can manage and schedule meetings via the meeting management It also allows you to discuss important points with your team members, set time and date for the meeting, and much more.
- Track issues with online issues and bug tracking software. You can also set the status for each issue and assign resources to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Online risk management software makes it easy for you to identify risks, assign risk owners, create mitigation plans, and ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Extensive security with two-factor authentication
- Easy third-party integrations
- Reminders, alerts, and notifications for regular updates
- Available on iOS and Android
- Basic plan – Available free of cost
- Pro plan – $3/user/month
- Business plan – $8/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact nTask’s team for the pricing.
The best Freedcamp alternative to organize projects.
Manage projects, tasks, resources, and timesheets all in one place. Sign up today!
- Get Started for Free
Asana is a leading name in project management software valued for the plethora of features it offers and its ease-of-use.
This Freedcamp alternative, in particular, has a lot to offer to its users. The tool allows users to personalize their workspace so that they can mold the workflow according to the requirements of their project and their team.
- Asana boards allow you to track the progress of your work, identify the action plan, and quickly take action to stay on track.
- You can use the timeline to devise your project plan and understand how different pieces of the project come together to form a whole.
- Automate manual recurring tasks to save time and efforts
- Streamline your workflow with Forms
- Adjust your schedule, identify loopholes and overlaps and make necessary amendments via the calendar
- You can keep an eye on the real-time developments in your project in Portfolios.
- Efficiently manage your team and make sure that none of your team members are lagging.
- Multiple workflow options i.e. calendar, list, boards, etc.
- 100+ integrations with third-party apps
- Basic plan – Free forever
- Premium plan – $10.99/user/month
- Business plan – $24.99/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact the Asana team for custom quotes.
Trello has landed on number 3 in our list of the best Freedcamp alternatives due to the simplicity and creativity it offers to its users.
Trello is very easy to get used to and offers a bunch of unique features that make project management a piece of cake. This project management tool is an easy and flexible solution to your project management needs.
- Trello Kanban board for easy organization and management of tasks and subtasks
- Manage, track, and share tasks cards with your team members
- Built-in automation tool, Butler to automate recurring tasks
- Easily connect with third-party apps for smooth working
- Allows you to leave comments on tasks to streamline feedback
- Reminders and notifications via email
- Organize tasks with tags, labels, and categories
- Drag and drop workflow management
- Customization to personalize your workspace
- Free plan – Free of cost
- Business-class plan – $10/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Pricing available on further contact
Trello vs Asana – Who Wins the Battle?
Monday is your go-to software for efficient project management. Over the years it has managed to stay on top due to the variety of features it offers and its user-friendly interface.
If you are looking for flexible and transparent software that can help you enhance your productivity then Monday should be your first choice. With this tool, you can easily divide your project into smaller tasks and subtasks, assign resources to each task, and track the progress of the project.
- Keep track of all your tasks in one workspace
- Plan, manage and track your project from start to finish
- Efficient communication with team members
- Easy access to the latest developments in the project
- Stay updated with the progress of your project
- Customize workflows using waterfall, sprint, or agile methodologies
- Easy visualization
- Individual plan – free forever
- Basic plan – $8/user/month
- Standard plan – $10/user/month
- Pro plan – $16/user/month
- Enterprise plan – custom ricing available on the contact
ClickUp is one of the newest Freedcamp alternatives with versatile features and affordable pricing. It has quickly gained attention from big giants such as Capterra and Inc. etc. It has also garnered positive reviews from its users for its easy-to-use interface and efficient functionality.
- Multiple visual tools
- Easily import data from apps
- 100+ proprietary features
- Customizable spaces for enhanced productivity
- Simple checklists and advanced workflows
- Customize colors according to your preferences
- 1000+ integrations
- Available offline
- Use the multitasking toolbar to manage your tasks
- Free plan – Free forever
- Unlimited plan – $5 per user per month
If you are looking for an overall efficient Freedcamp alternative then Wrike should be one of your priorities. It is a powerful project management tool with which you can enjoy the benefits of several unique features like task management, project management, and much more.
- Unified team communication
- Easily create tasks and assign them to your team members
- Easy-to-use interface and quick adaptability
- Customizable workspace so that you can personalize your work and improve your productivity
- Readymade templates available for immediate use
- 400+ software integrations
- Detailed, automatic report generation to track the progress of your project
- Wrike app available on iOS and Android
- Interactive timelines
- Free plan – $0/user/month
- Professional plan – $9.80/user/month
- Business plan – $24.80/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact Wrike team for pricing
7. Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects is our number 6 pick as an efficient Freedcamp alternative. This cloud-based project management tool can help you increase your productivity and work more efficiently.
With Zoho Projects, you can plan your projects, track your work efficiently, and communicate and collaborate with your team anywhere anytime.
- Plan your projects and track your task schedules with Gantt charts
- Easy-to-use interface for quick adaptability
- Seamless integration with third-party software and Zoho apps
- Available on iOS and Android
- Easily track issues so that you can resolve them as early as possible
- Collaborate with your team efficiently
- Set task dependencies
- Create a project baseline so that you do not stray from your path
- Free plan – available for free
- Premium plan – $5/user/month
- Enterprise plan – $10/user/month
Mavenlink is another Freedcamp alternative that has managed to land at number 7 on our list because of its powerful project management modules. You can use Mavenlink for efficient resource planning, advanced project management, collaboration, and financial management.
- Efficiently manage your resources through resource estimation and resource scheduling
- Customize portfolios according to your requirements
- Use project cards to visualize the progress of your project
- Use a unified data model to see the progress in relation to the timeline and budget
- You can also use Mavenlink for efficient project management, resource management, team collaboration, project accounting, and business intelligence.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your team
- Teams – $19/user/month
- Professional – $39/user/month
- Contact Mavenlink’s team for price quotes for Premier and Enterprise plan
Smartsheet is number 8 on our list of the best alternatives for Freedcamp. It is a flexible and reliable tool for all kinds of businesses. Smartsheet offers a wide range of features such as resource management, document management, and much more.
Smartsheet is highly customizable and gives PMs the liberty to personalize their workspace for efficient working.
- Efficiently break your projects into smaller deliverables, assign resources, and track your progress
- Use Kanban boards to visualize your work progress
- Set reminders for deadlines
- Seamlessly integrate with enterprise tools and apps
- Customized themes for personalization
- Collaborate, mane and report in real-time
- Downloadable summary reports
- Switch between different visualization methods for more efficient working
- Individual plan – $14 per month
- Business – $25 per user per month
- Pricing for Enterprise and Premier plans can be obtained by contacting team Smartsheet
Check this out:
What Is the Best Project Management Software? ClickUp vs Trello vs nTask
Over to You!
If you are working on a bigger level and are looking for project management software that can help you to organize and manage complex simultaneous processes, then you should explore various options before making a decision.
Let’s be honest. Software licenses are often expensive. Even if you sign up for SaaS monthly payments, they, too, can incur a heavy bill at the end of the month.
Ensure that the Freedcamp alternative that you’re considering should meet your company’s requirements. Ideally, that can be done with the help of the free evaluation account/ version of the said software.
Once you have drawn a comparison and analyzed the overlaps you will be able to make a better decision for the success of your project.
You can use the information listed above for each software to make the final decision.
Best of luck!