Does your company use a timekeeper app yet or still manually update the spreadsheets?
An old saying goes “Time is money”, and it is indeed true. Managing time is one of the core principles of a successful project. Fortunately, a timekeeper app helps to keep track of all your tasks, activities, and projects. Plus, we all know that customers value timely deliveries more than anything.
As Peter Ducker said,” Time is the scarcest resource, unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.”
Thus, to do that you need the best timekeeper app for your organization. In this blog, we have compiled a list of the best 13 timekeeper app in 2023.
So, let’s get to it!
Benefits of a Timekeeper app
Having a time tracking app prevails many benefits. Some of them are:
- It creates transparency among employees
- Keep track of the team’s productivity level
- Focus in the right direction
- Track budget and estimate time to be spent on each task
- It helps to save money
- Automatic time tracking saves time a great deal.
- Increase collaboration and coordination between teams
- Automates and streamlines workflow
Best 13 timekeeper app in 2023
Here are the top timekeeper apps you should use today.
nTask like many other project management apps considers time a vital resource. Thus, it has a special feature for time tracking. nTask time tracking solution lets you stay on top of your work and manage tasks effectively.
Thus, don’t miss those deadlines and increase productivity with nTask timekeeper app.
Learn more about nTask, watch now!
- A unified platform to run projects
- Assign plan/start/end date
- Assign actual plan/start/end date
- Set priority basis
- Put progress status
- Set timer for completion of a task
- Real-time notifications
- Get notified on mobile apps as well
- Available on Android and iOS
- Basic for Individual $0
- Premium for small and medium enterprises $3 per user per month
- Business for large businesses $8 per user per month
Toggl aims to build tools that would increase productivity and mitigate stress. Having an effective time tracking app is one way of doing it. Toggl time tracking app helps to save both time and money with its wide range of features.
Therefore, more than 70,000 customers use Toggl to increase productivity and grow their business.
- Low barrier to entry
- Insightful reports
- 100+ integrations
- Track time from all platforms anywhere anytime
- Track reminders
- Security support
- Fast stellar support
- Free for up to 5 users
- Starter for small teams $9 per user per month
- Premium for growing team $18 per user per month
- Enterprise–tailored solutions
ProofHub is also another useful timekeeper app. It is a central hub to manage, organize and maintain all your tasks. Thus, collaborate with your team under one roof and keep track of their progress.
Missing deadlines and ignoring important reminders is history now. ProofHub will let you make time your biggest priority.
- Keep track of task progress
- Visual representation of all your tasks
- Get project reports
- Assign tasks and deadlines to teams
- Automatic reminders and notifications
- Multiple calendar views
- Essential for unlimited users $45 per user per month
- Ultimate control for unlimited users $89 per user per month
ClickUp provides a great time tracking solution for all its users. With ClickUp you can set estimates, track time, take notes and make sure all your projects are streamlined. Moreover, you can also integrate it with another timekeeper app like Harvest, Toggl, or Everhour to bring all your data to one place.
- Flexible time tracking
- Sync all your data in one place
- Available on mobile, desktop, or web browser
- Real-time notifications
- Build and customize timesheets
- FREE forever best for personal use
- Unlimited best for small teams $5per member per month
- Business best for mid-sized teams $9 per member per month
- Business plus best for multiple teams $19 per member per month
Check out this PM software comparison:
Every minute counts so don’t waste another minute with the Zoho Projects timekeeper app. Maintain those timesheets and keep track of all your employees. Thus, make your time count accurately.
Zoho Projects has a myriad of features.
- Automatic timers
- Approve or reject timesheet entries
- Maintain employee timesheet
- Update task approve/reject/pending status
- Update invoice status
- Free for up to 3 users per user per month
- Premium for up to 50 users $5 per user per month
- Enterprise $10 per user per month
Timely is an automated timekeeper app for you to invest your time in other tasks. More than 5000 businesses trust Timely for managing their time. Moreover, Timely reduces time tracking admin by 75%. So, what’s the wait? Explore timely now to manage your projects accurately.
Increase productivity and empower your team now!
- Automated time tracking
- Employee time record
- Secure and private
- Fewer chances of human errors
- Starter $8 per user per month
One of the best timekeeper apps trusted by 18,000 teams from all over the world. So, reduce the stress of missing deadlines and important tasks. Streamline your tasks and optimize your workflow with Timecamp’s amazing features.
A solution that is suitable for all businesses all around the world!
- One-click time tracker
- Multiple app integrations
- Graphic timesheet
- Keyword-based tracking
- Fully automated time tracking
- Visualize time
- Free $0
- Basic $5.25 per user per month
- Pro $7.50 per user per month
8. When I work
Boost productivity, reduce stress, and eliminate excuses with the When I work timekeeper app. It is an intuitive tool that allows to schedule tasks, track time and communicate better. So, monitor and track effortlessly with its automated process.
- Shift confirmation and shift tasks
- Mobile clock-ins
- Mobile alerts and notifications
- Geo-pins for verification
- Small business for up to 100 employees $2 per user per month
9. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is another brilliant timekeeper app that lets you measure the time and productivity of your individual employees as well as teams. The automated tracking and valuable insights let you know the scope of improvements. No matter whether you are an individual, a team manager, or an enterprise organization, Time Doctor is an all-in-one solution for you.
Irrespective of the industry, Time Doctor can help you analyze and improve your overall productivity to a greater extent.
- Time tracking and employee monitoring
- Online timesheets and payroll
- Project management and budgeting
- Productivity measuring
- Complete summary reports
- Distraction alerts
- Activity levels with timely screenshots
- Easy API integrations
- Multiple device operabilities
- Customization according to user’s needs
- Offline time tracking
- World-class security
- Client login access
- Basic for $7 per user per month
- Standard for $10 per user per month (Popular)
- Premium for $20 per user per month
Harvest is the second last in our list of the best timekeeper app in 2022. It is a modern tool that requires less effort and more productivity. Thus, improve your profitability with the Harvest time tracking tool.
So, track time with Harvest to manage your workflow most effectively and grow your business.
- Set start and stop timers
- Update your worksheets
- Track time on desktop as well as mobile apps
- Automated reminders
- Integrate with other apps
- Free 1 Seat 2 Projects $0
- Pro Unlimited Seats and Unlimited Projects $12USD per seat per month
Track time like a pro with Proworkflow. It has various ways to track time so you can choose the way that best suits your company. Thus, it provides a wide range of solutions for you to make every second of your day productive.
You can also watch this video “how to add time record” to learn more about the pro workflow time tracking app.
- Live time tracker
- Maintain timesheets
- Use it via mobile app as well
- Chrome time tracker
- Adobe extension
- Professional $20 Per month/per user
- Advanced $30 Per month/per user
Everhour is a time tracking software for teams and small businesses with a wide variety of integrations with project management and accounting tools such as Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Basecamp, Xero, ClickUp, and many more. You can supervise your projects and their progress, create reports, bill your clients, send invoices, etc.
Also, Everhour helps users with tons of useful guides on its blog, you can learn how to boost productivity from “how to track time in Asana” to “How to use agile or scrum”.
- Time tracking: time clock app, timesheet app, attendance tracker, work hours tracker, etc.
- Track billable and non-billable hours, and turn them into invoices
- Expense tracking
- Great for team collaboration/small to medium businesses
- Reminders about long-running timers
- It can be used on both iOS and web extensions with embedded controls that allow automatic time tracking and manual time logging.
- Monthly – $10/month
- Yearly – $8.50/month
OfficeClip Timesheet, Expense, and Time-Off applications are designed for managing employees and projects in various organizations. It allows the creation of timesheets and expenses for multiple clients and projects and has an easy-to-use interface.
OfficeClip Timesheet version is available with free upgrades, and unlimited file uploads, and can manage multiple projects, create customized reports, view history, and manage different currencies.
- Clock-in and Clock-out
- Report management
- DCAA compliant timesheets
- Integrations with Quickbooks and ADP payroll system
- Setting up rules
- Custom Fields
- Workflow Approvals
- Mobile App
- Free forever with unlimited users and unlimited time
- Professional Edition for the Hosted version starts from $3/user/month
- Professional Edition for the Installed version starts from $24/per user
Tik Tok, Tik Tok!
To conclude, a timekeeper app is a great way to manage all your tasks in an organized manner. It helps your team focus and increases productivity. They know what they have to do and how much time do they have.
Moreover, it is a great way to keep track of their daily productivity level so there is no room for excuses. So, choose the best app for your company and streamline all your tasks instantly!
Do let us know, in case we missed out on something! Best of Luck!
You May Also Like: