Good planning reaps good results, that’s a no-brainer, but how do you plan effectively? How can you make sure your planning will bear good results? How do you organize your plans? Well, here’s a little something you can do to make your planning more productive.
Get a daily planner.
You might already have a to-do list or sticky notes to keep tabs on your tasks, but daily planners are a class apart. These apps can simplify planning for you and make task management a walk in the park.
If you aim to make the most of your time and accomplish your goals on time, then getting the help of a daily planner app may be the right choice for you. The best thing about these apps is that not only do they help you with planning but also make sure that you stick to the plans.
We know there are tons of options for the best daily planners and finding the right one might feel like finding a needle in the haystack. But don’t worry because we have got you covered. In this article, we will go through 11 of the best daily planners. Just sit back, relax, and read through till the end. Let’s go!
List of the 11 Best Daily Planners:
Let’s have a look at some of the best daily planner apps you can adopt today to have a more productive week ahead.
nTask is a feature-rich daily planner software that comes with comprehensive project management capabilities. This tool tops our list to help you get productive for all types of teams, either local or remote teams can use the nTask web and mobile apps to collaborate on their day-to-day activities.
The application doesn’t require a long learning cycle, just signup and start your productive journey with nTask. It gives you multiple views to manage tasks in a grid, list, Kanban, Gantt, and calendar view. Moreover, you can integrate it with multiple applications you use daily to make it an all-in-one solution to avoid switching windows each time.
nTask is an ideal solution for personal task management by creating a separate workspace for yourself and for the teams for free. Easily create tasks, to-do lists, projects, and task boards (Kanban), visualize progress with the help of Gantt charts, manage issue logs, set meetings (with Zoom integration), keep meeting notes, and mitigate risk via the risk management module.
- Set due dates (planned/actual) for task
- Assign tasks to team members
- Set reminders
- Create and assign to-do lists to anyone
- Progress tracking
- Create enhanced projects
- Project financial tracking
- Time tracking and timesheets management
- Issue tracking with logs
- Risk management and risk matrix
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS users
- Team collaboration with comments
- File sharing, and document management
- Color tags, and task filters
- Custom fields
- Use your workspace as a customized CRM
- Integration with Zapier, MS Teams, Zoom, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Slack, and more
- Forever free plan: Up to 5 team members, unlimited tasks/to-do lists/workspaces.
- Premium plan: $3 per user/month, unlimited projects, Gantt charts, Kanban Boards.
- Business plan: $8 per user/month, risk management, custom fields, reporting, roles, and permission.
- Enterprise plan: Custom plan available. White-labeling, dedicated support, and customized onboarding. Contact support to learn more.
Any.do is a renowned management tool with tons of great features and a suite of advanced solutions. It ranks high in the list of best to-do list tools and is helping millions make their time more productive.
With Any.do’s simple and easy-to-use interface, users can easily organize their tasks, make detailed plans and track their tasks with ease. Multiple viewing options allow users to change the way they want to see their plans.
The app is a great tool to use for personal as well as personal task management. You can sync data across all your devices and keep an eye on your plans from anywhere in the world. Moreover, with Any.do, you can share your plans with your colleagues, family, or friends.
- Create to-do lists
- Notes, subtasks, and attachments
- Set due dates
- Add reminders
- Share to-do lists with others
- Assign tasks
- Track progress
- Chat with others
- Color tag to set priorities and organize tasks
Along with a free plan, Any.do offers three different pricing plans:
- 6 months – $4.49 per month, billed every 6 months
- 12 months – $2.99 per month, billed annually
- 1 month – $5.99 per month, billed monthly
ClickUp is a feature-rich tool loved by millions of users all over the world. the tool is especially renowned for its user-friendliness and the variety of solutions it offers. The tool is loved by project managers, multinational organizations, individual users, and many more.
Its customization features and variety of viewing options make it easy to work with. You can use the app to manage your daily tasks, organize work projects, monitor progress, and much more. It’s an all-in-one tool for enhancing your productivity and efficiency.
ClickUp can make task management a walk in the park for you with its advanced solutions. If you are looking for an all-rounder solution, then ClickUp is the right choice for you.
- 15+ viewing options
- Customizable tasks
- Subtasks and checklists
- Ready-made templates
- Time tracking
- Free forever – Available for free
- Unlimited – $5 per month
- Business – $12 per member per month
- Business Plus – $19 per member per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Habitica is the next tool on our list of best daily planners. The tool is a special experience for those who find it difficult to stick to their plans. It gamifies the task planning and management process, making it easier for users to stick to their plans and accomplish their goals.
If you are struggling with changing your habits and want to adopt a more productive lifestyle, then Habitica is the right choice for you. The tool encourages you with rewards and praise from the community.
Habitica motivates you to do better every time. Its elaborate social network and reward system is built to help you improve your productivity and make you more time efficient.
- In-game rewards and punishments
- Track habits, to-dos, and daily goals
- Upgrade your avatar by checking off your tasks
- Use the gold collected to buy in-game rewards
- iOS and Android app
- Engage with social community
- Free to use
Todoist is perhaps the more efficient tool of all for daily planning and managing your to-do lists. The tool is an excellent solution for task management for it provides tons of features to make task management simpler and easier for you.
The tool is especially loved by organizations since it offers collaboration features that help teams stay connected. You can also integrate third-party apps to unify your workspace and manage everything from one shared space.
Not only does it help you plan and manage tasks but also helps monitor tasks so that you can gauge your productivity. It functions flawlessly as a team as well as an individual app.
- Sections and subtasks
- Recurring due dates
- Priority levels
- Labels and filters
- Customizable themes
- Productivity visualization
- Free – Available for free
- Pro – $4 per user per month
- Business – $12 per user per month
Trello is better known as a project management tool than a daily planner but that does not mean it is any less efficient than the others on this list. In fact, Trello offers tons of customizable features to help teams and individuals level up their productivity.
You can use the tool individually or collaborate with team members and manage tasks together. You can ass as many tasks as you like and measure your progress across time.
One of the best features of the tool is its Kanban boards that allow you to organize your plans and track progress. All in all, Trello is a great tool for those who wish to increase their productivity level beyond leaps and bounds.
- Built-in templates
- Trello board
- Drag and drop functionality
- Sync calendar
- Free – Free Forever
- Standard – $5 per user per month
- Premium – $10 per user per month
- Enterprise – $17.50 per user per month
7. Planner Pro
Planner Pro is the next tool on our list of best daily planners. It is a planner app loaded with tons of planning features. The app is specially designed to help users keep tabs on their tasks using their phones.
With Planner Pro on your phone, you can create and organize plans anytime, anywhere. The app offers a combination of event management, note-taking, and task management so that users can manage everything from one platform.
Overall, Planner Pro is a full-featured app that can help you plan better every day.
- Events, tasks, and notes
- Track tasks and subtasks
- Task status
- Sync devices
- Switch between old and new styles
- View plans for weeks or months ahead
- The Planner Pro app is available for free.
ZenDay is our next pick in the list of best daily planners. If you put importance on visuals or want your apps to be visually pleasing, then ZenDay is the right choice for you. The app offers a 3D timeline of your daily tasks.
You can view one task at a time or scroll through all of your daily tasks at once. You can also color code tasks in order of priority. To make sure you complete your tasks on time, ZenDay changes the color of tasks with approaching deadlines.
ZenDay is an easy-to-use app that will help you take control of your daily plans and will certainly add to your productivity.
- Sync multiple lists for each account
- Select task lists to display
- See urgent and late tasks
- Color-coded tasks
- Calendar sync
- 3D timeline
- ZenDay app is available for free, but in-app purchases can cost between $2.99 to $19 each.
Notion is another popular tool used by teams all over the world to manage their workflows. The tool is a one-stop shop for a variety of features including task management, organization, note-taking, and much more.
To make sure you do not lose precious minutes setting up your workspace from scratch, Notion offers thousands of templates that can help you get started right away.
You can use the tool to seamlessly interact with team members, organize workflows, take notes, and much more.
- Drag and drop functionality
- Thousands of templates
- Seamless collaboration
- Multiple views
- Customization options
- Personal – Free for individuals
- Personal Pro – $4 per month, billed annually
- Team – $7 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – Contact Team Notion for custom pricing packages
10. Google Calendar
Whether it’s the smallest, most insignificant query or a big, complex problem, we immediately consult google to search for the solution. In daily planning too, Google offers one of the best possible solutions in the form of Google Calendar.
If you cannot decide between different apps or are looking for a simpler solution, then Google calendar should be your first choice. The app not only helps with daily planning and scheduling but also helps you coordinate events by allowing you to share your calendar with your team members.
You can also integrate other apps with the calendar to unify the workspace and make task planning and management easier for you.
- Easy search
- Sync devices
- Share calendar
- Get notified of upcoming events
- Schedule meetings
- Change between monthly, daily, and weekly views
- Google Calendar is available for free for normal users. For advanced features, users can sign up for a paid plan, starting at $5 per month.
Friday is another great app designed to help you improve your productivity. Friday app is especially helpful if you find yourself unable to concentrate on tasks or have too many distractions. It blocks notifications and tracks time so that you can stay focused on the task at hand.
Friday functions as a daily planner app as well as a meeting management app since it allows you to seamlessly schedule meetings and communicates with team members.
- Block distractions
- Automatic team updates
- Instant links to join video calls
- Automate recurring tasks
- Friday app offers a free version as well as priced plans starting at $4 per month.
We just gave you a rundown of the best daily planner apps on the internet today. Which one is your favorite? Is there any app you would like to add to the list? If yes, which one? Don’t forget to let us know.
That was all from our side. Signing off now.